Re: fiberglass body

I have a Kentrol fiberglass body on my 79. It is not complete yet, but
pretty close. I think it will hold up fine. The fiberglass is pretty
thick, almost 3/8 of an inch in spots. Getting it all lined up correctly
is another thing. I didn't know there were any other makers of the
fiberglass bodies. I have heard of US Body Source, but only saw a hood
for the loadstar in the catalogue. I would like to see what else they
offer.

Nick