Seats

Hello,

    I found the gasket for the thermostat on the floor of the Honda when I
got home. I'll mail it to you. Use a ohmmeter from the wires to the frame of
the seat as a possible check. A dead short to the black is probably ground.
Some resistance to the others would indicate a motor. Might be worth taking
a seat out to trace those wires. Look for the motor(s) and what they
do/which color wire. Didn't recognize the seats but Nissan came to mind for
some unknown reason. Another possibility that would be very unusual would be
one wire (big?) for a heating element. IHC with heated seats - sounds like a
good way to drain current in the middle of one of those Pinelands puddles :)

This is only IH related because of where the item is located.
   I have a set of seats in Good from some sort of impact (oh, is that
compact?) car. They are very comfy. The drivers side seat is
electrically controlled, however the seat isn't wired. I looked and there
are three wires coming from the seat. A red, black, and blue. I don't
really know what the seat is supposed to do, but; I think air cushion
bulsters is one of the options. What is anyone's guess as to what these
wires should be hooked to? I guess that black is ground, and red and
blue feed, the compressor and motor?