Triple Diamond Fourwheelers

   I want to officially announce that Triple Diamond Fourwheelers is now
an operating club. The on-line membership form is up on the Triple
Diamond web page.
   Triple Diamond Fourweelers is the first Scout and IH club east of the
Mississippi and north of the Mason-Dixon line. We are not just an
off-road club, we also want to be commited to our fellow club members to
help each other with our IH trucks. The purpose of a club is to pull
each other together in a common interest. This means we are at each
others disposal to help each other to work on each others trucks.
   Thanks to everyone who have helped so far and I would encourage
others to get involved.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The