Re: ihc-digest V6 #483

In a message dated 1/17/99 1:54:38 AM, owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 09:38:03 -0700
From: "Phillip L. Knapp O.D." <plknapp@domain.elided>
Subject: Reverse (Back up) Lights on 74 IH Pickup

Hey List,
I'm trying to get my backup lights back in working order (after being
pulled over by the police for no license plate light).. I've got the bulb
receptacles rewired, and all is working, but I don't have a clue
where the switch on the transmission linkage is to turn them on. (I
don't want to make the wife crawl under the pickup and touch the
wires together EVERY time I backup <Grin>). I've noticed the 3
prong electrical connection to the transmission.. but I thought this
is the neutral safety... can it be reverse switch also?

Phill>>

Yes it is.