SV: Fiberglass body

If i don't remember wrong there are several of you out there that have fiberglass bodied Scout II.
It is a sad fact that the body on my Scout is beond all repair,so i'm wondering how do the fiberglass hold up so far,(here in Norway we have cold winters about 6 months of the year.).
I'm looking thru my catalogs of IH vendors i see fiberglassbodies but who makes them (Kentrol,Howertron???)
I have a catalog from US Body Source where they have two diffrent Scout bodies,Heavy Duty and Light Weight
Anybody know of anything about these bodies and the supplier.

Best regards

Hans Chr Aasenden
NORWAY