Re: Veggans Vs Beefeaters

> This is a bunch of vegetarian crap that uses incomplete statistics to mislead
> people.

Clayton,

This is a quote that is constantly used by both sides and holds no water for either!
The meateaters say this, while the veggie heads say, "That was a study paid for by the
cattle lobby!" about any study that refutes it.  The reason that occurences were
condensed into statistics in the first place was to provide support for viewpoints.  If
something by its very nature is designed to support something, it kind of blows the
whole idea of objectivity right out of the water!  As one of the professors at UC
BERKELY school of Public Health, which I believe is the world leader in this area, has
said, "There never has been nor never will be a study done that cannot be blown to
pegboard by a knowledgeable enough opponent.  Studies are hypotheticals, and the world
is not!"  (This is from memory only-I don't have the exact source here.)
Anyway, I respect your opinion, and am sure that the forementioned study is full of
holes, as any refuting study would be as well.  I do, however, respect your right to
voice your opinion, to earn your living as you choose, and to use an IH tractor to help
you!!!
Your point is well-taken.

Michael