http://www.dallas.net/~hummer/prjsct.html

It's just a Saginaw part #7813031

I got mine from:
Texas Steer Remanufacture
1.888.222.0311

I paid about $110 + $70 core (I think)

Hope this helps!

--
"It's not a matter of no one else being able to keep up. It's a matter
of no one else being able to follow." -from my Hummer poster

SC4x4EI - Home of "TK SLiders" www.muddyjeep.com
Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!
'94 Red Hummer 4DHT Slant-back - "HummuH"
'75 Black International Scout - "Stealth"
'84 White "Lightening" CJ-7
'89 Soon to be whatever color Lisa wants Suburban - "Sluggo"
ICQ# 7653541
http://www.redhummer.net