Re: shocks.

>They sell Black Diamond shocks for $40.00 each. Anyone have these and
>care to comment on them? Who makes them?
>Also As long as I have things apart I thought I would install those
>recessed U-bolt hangers Like MAD and ? sell, who's the other outfit?
>Willy

I don't know who makes 'em,but i had a Warn Black Diamond lift put on my
wifes XJ 2 weeks ago and so far the shocks appear to be very good.
I have tried them out on different terrain and paved surfaces,they work
better than my Ranchos.I am going to use them on my 63 project as soon as i
fab a new rear shock mount cross member so i can move the shocks behind the
axle.
I had the AT's installed,the XT's are quite a bit firmer.
The u-bolt skid plates are avail from Richardson Bros.4x4 for a very good
price,i paid $52.00 for the pair on the back of my 63.
They are sold under the HP Warrior name.
Dennis