RE: shocks.

Willy,

I don't know anything about the black diamonds.  But I did combine the
triangle springs with
KYBs.  I didn't like the KYBs - they were way too stiff.  Anyhow, I've got
RS/9000s on there
now and the ride is considerably improved.  I'll be going with the recessed
plates next, besides
MAD, there's also the ones that the Ismail (sp?) brother sell.  I can't
remember their companies name, however.  One thing to check closely, I
remember Steve Cavender showing me his cool scout, and he had some recessed
plates that gouged his front shocks.

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II, 4" triangle springs, twisted axle, cv-joint, rs-9000s
1975 Travelall
1974 Travelall