&**$^%& PEOPLE!!!!!!! (Luke has no Truck)

THANK GOODNESS I AM A STABLE PERSON!!!!!!  cause if I wasn't, this stuipd
lady would be dead.

*RANT MODE ON*

I could go into long details but....  This lady hit my truck at GREAT
volocity and the thing is totaled, and the lady AIN"T INSURED!!!!!!  There
is no way I can get another International let alone anything (I don't have
too much saved up)  And these Colorado winters are going to suck rideing a
bike , AND!!!!!  I HAVE CANCER!!!!!!  So bikeing to work is going to suck
:)

*RANT MODE OFF*

However on the plus side, I stole a school bus and drove it home (and it
is a Navstar/International - 466 turbo engine, Auto with overdrive, tinted
windows, heated mirrors, cruise - it is pretty nice and blocks my entire
trailer *grin*

Well I just wanted to complain loudly to people who understand and love
IH's like I do :)

Thanks :)
Luke