S line V-8

I just came across an original 'L'line service manual, printed january
1952,CTS 11. And I have to say how close it matches the copy I purchased
from Binder Books.

The main point of this e-mail is I also picked up a 'MOTOR TRUCK SERVICE
MEETING'  training manual to teach the IHC mechanic about the new V-8's
(V-401, V-461, V-549). It's a small book/folder but it has a lot of
specifications on the carburetor and voltages among other things special
to the V-8's. Some of the pages are from a December 1955 service manual
CTS 2033, and some pages are mimeographed and signed by J. G. Blunk,
District Service Supervisor,Davenport Iowa.
My suppler also said he had a 1930's IHC service manual (That's all I
know about that one).

If anyone needs any of this information I be glad to send it along

George & G2

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]