Re: Floorpans from SuperScout for PUs/TAs 69-75

Joel,
  Weld 'em in. Welding won't blow through the old metal unless the old metal
was so rusty and thin that it should have been cut out anyway. Cut out
all of the rust, and make sure you have good solid metal remaining. Then weld
your new panels in and your floors will be good as new.

Later,
  Curt

>Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:34 -0800 (PST)
>From: jmbrodsky@domain.elided