From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #475
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 1999, 11:30 AM

*singing*(rather poorly though...)"She was hotter than a two dollar
pistol, she was the fastest thing around, long and lean, every young mans
dream, she turned every head in town, she was built for fun and handle
son, I'm glad that you dropped in, she reminds me of the one I had back
then..."
I don't know who sang it, but the car was a 'Vette, and the girl was a
brunette.  And the gas station attendant had her in 1963.  I am sure that
Dan N can tell us who sang it, I am thinking Waylon Jennings??