Re:hella headlights

I think I paid about $38 apiece for my hellas, the are direct replacement
for the factory lights, they have a metal reflector and a precision cut
class lens, i think mine are the 7" or whatever fits a scout.  They make
other sizes including square ones for an 80 scout.   they plug into the
factory harness and do not require a relay unless you use a more powerful
bulb like i have (the come with 60w high 55w low)
John Ekelmann