Re: Holley ProJection vs 4BBl carb

On 1/12/99, Men from Black Helicopters forced "Howard R Pletcher" to write :

> On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:05:36 -0800 Vinnie Moscaritolo <vinnie@domain.elided>
> writes:
>>
>>I am hearing lots of bad feedback from people who have friends that
>>had problems with the Holley 2bbl system. stuff like burned out fuel
>>pumps etc..
>>
> Would you care to explain this one?  How does the carb cause the fuel
> pump to burn out?

I don't think it did, I suspect he either had bad electrical
connections to the pump or he didn't plumb the return line properly
and caused too much back pressure in the pump.. (actually I suspect
it was shoddy wiring)

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."