RE: Holley ProJection vs 4BBl carb

Hey Vinnie,
I don't know if this was mentioned in any of the responses, but from what I
have learned from listening and reading about the FI upgrade, is make sure
you have Good Grounds, and a Good Constant Power Source.  Most of the
problems people seem to have, stem from one of these two of these problems.
You don't want to install the FI with tap splices, and dash grounds.  Run
the extra thicker wires and make sure the circuits are done properly.  Just
my $0.02 worth.

Epp
The Scout Ranch
www.cafes.net/epp