Re: Closed/Open Knuckle

My '73 1210 Travelette has the Dana 44HD which is closed knuckle, and the
knuckles are huge.  I also have a '73 1210 parts truck which has the standard
Dana 44 with open knuckles.  I did have a set of axles from a '72 or '73 1110
Travelall.  The front was a standard duty closed knuckle 44, but the knuckles
were much smaller than the ones on the 44HD.

Jerry Muncie

In a message dated 1/13/99 12:29:57 AM US Eastern Standard Time,