Suitably Chagrinned

Well, folks.  I must announce (somewhat sheepishly) that my new Scout is
mobile again as of tonight.  Looks like the big swap plans are off after
all.  The cure?  Two quarts of transmission fluid <d'oh!>.  Don't get me
wrong, I'm glad it's working!  However after asking you all for swap
specifications and other advice I feel more than a tad dim.

Next time I promise I'll use a little common sense before bombarding you
folks with my frantic conclusions on hardware failure.  That being said,
thanks to all who rose to the occasion.  Who knows how long the current
operation condition will last?  I'll be saving your responses for the day
my T-28 dies on me.  And it will, after all :-)

Alan
'68 LHD Scout 800
'67 RHD Scout 800
(Anybody in Georgia got a Scout II that can fill this space??? ;-)
http://www.mindspring.net/~astjohn/index.html  <--pic of new Scout!