more problems with my project

Well, this has certainly been a learning experience that a little more research may have smoothed out.  Anyway, I pulled the '77 in the garage today to make some comparisons.  The throw out arm for a ScoutII is totally differnt than that of a pickup.  The pickup arm hooks to the linkage in the front and pull/push up to disengage.  The Scout arm links in the rear and pulls down to disengage.  I will have to pull the tranny all the way out and replace the arm.  I think the one in the deisel bell housing may actually work.  I knew the two were different when I put it in, but I attributed it to the deisel/gas difference, not Scout/pickup difference.  If that doesn't work, I may have to buy another bell housing for the thing.  Won't be done this weekend, shit.  This better be worth it.;)

Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20
   Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals