Re: Thermoquad

well, I pulled mine apart and found that the bowl was a POS, so I went
and plunked down the couple hundred for an edelbrock, still need to go
get the adapter, but I'm happy with the reputation of their product.

and besides, when I do my diesel sway and sell my 345, it'll increase the
value more than if I'd rebuilt my TQ

joe

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, PGP public key
avadiable upon request

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:52:36 EST Twmart@domain.elided writes:
>Dan
> I called the Carb Shop and was quoted $150-$250 to rebuild the IHC
>Thermoquad
>carb. That includes rebushing the throttle shaft. BTW they make new
>phenolic
>fuel bowls not throttle bodies.
>If anybody wants to know the new phenolic fuel bowls go for $150.00
>
>Tom

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]