Re; PTO WInch queries

>Does anyone have information regarding the PTO assembly that was stock
>on the Scout?  My recently acquired '78 has a mechanical winch that had
>been converted years ago to an electric motor drive.  The motor and
>wiring have both seen better days and need to be replaced, but the
>Koenig winch is in good, operable condition.

I have a bunch of data from '72, but I don't know if they changed any
of these by '78.  Any chance you have the codes from the line setting
ticket?  There are pages of possible winch/PTO options, depending
on the number of PTO speeds, etc.  I'll look it over and try to summarize
the general range of options.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup