Re: Re; PTO WInch queries

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:06:17 -0800 "Allan Weidenheimer"
<allanw@domain.elided> writes:
>>Does anyone have information regarding the PTO assembly that was stock
>>on the Scout?  My recently acquired '78 has a mechanical winch that had
>>been converted years ago to an electric motor drive.  The motor and
>>wiring have both seen better days and need to be replaced, but the
>>Koenig winch is in good, operable condition.
>
>I have a bunch of data from '72, but I don't know if they changed any
>of these by '78.  Any chance you have the codes from the line setting
>ticket?  There are pages of possible winch/PTO options, depending
>on the number of PTO speeds, etc.  I'll look it over and try to
summarize
>the general range of options.

My recollection is that there was no "stock" pto winch offered for the
Scout II.  What you have may have been dealer installed or something, but
I doubt if it will appear on the lineset.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]