clutch notes

I think the idea behind replacing the pressure plate and throw out bearing is the fact that you are in there , you might as well do it.  The springs get weak and brittle after a long time and can break.  It just saves you some work.  Truthfully, when I changed the clutch on my 1st Yota, I only changed the clutch disk.  But, I knew I wasn't going to keep the truck much longer so I didn't care.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20