How Long Is To Long

IH Y'all
  A few weeks ago while crusing the west Texas country side I spotted a
70's something IH Travelall in a small salvage yard. Through the chain
link fence it seemed to be in one piece. My question is does anyone know
the full length ( bumper  to bumper )? I know from recent posts the
wheelbase. I am interested in buying it but my garage is not very long.
So I need to know if I can make it fit before I go back out to look at
it.
Thanks,
Jim Hannon

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]