Lift help, please?????

Can anyone make a suggestion as to how I need to fab the hole in the
firewall for the steering column move?

Ok, here's the deal. I cut the notch into the firewall but the dilemma
is that the tacked on bottom bolts had to be removed because they are a
little off-set. I cannot use the original bracket because the original
hole is too large to make new holes FOR the bracket. The only thing I
could think of was to take a piece of angle iron, cut it to size, drill
holes 3-3/8" apart and use the top 2 tacked on bolts to anchor it. I
will then use a u-bolt to anchor the steering column to the angle iron.
This project has turned out to be a bit of a pain but worth it.

--
SC4x4EI - www.muddyjeep.com - Home of "TK Sliders"
Kevin <>< kevin@domain.elided