8 lug wheels

*** Which of the Big 3's wheels should I be looking for-- does the
TE's 4x4 hubs require a bigger center hole than normal?***

Chris,
 What I can tell you is a Chevy's bolt pattern is the same, but the hole in the rim won't go over the rear hub on my '69 IH 3/4 ton 4X4.  I was thinking a Fords did fit though. New/ used wheels that are cheap (even for 16.5's ) are the white spoke "wagon wheels". Look in the local truck parts ads around where you live. I got 16.5 X 9.75  really cheap. I then bought brand new center caps for $6.00 each. Make sure you get the long caps if you do though. The "normal" size isn't deep enough.
c-ya,
Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4