Re: Scout on Hope Floats

 Daniel Nees wrote:
>   The fellow that owns that Scout is on the digest and lives in Teas. I
don't remember his name. I'm sure he'll jump in on this one, he sure is
proud of it. I know I would be if someone featured Ugly in a movie!
(Can't wait to see the comments on that statement!)<

Dan,

  I hope he chimes in.  I've seen the movie twice (my wife has the tape).
First time I saw it, I noticed there wasn't a gas filler on the pasenger
side.  Found out the passenger side tank was optional.   Second time
through the movie, I'm pretty sure there wasn't a filler on the driver side
either ? ?

  What gives? I thought all 80/800's had at least one side mounted tank.

Doug