Re: Scout on Hope Floats

After pitching the manual into the fire at 18:00 on 01/10/99,  Rocky uttered the
following:

: Has anyone else seen this movie? I can't remember when an IH recieved
: more footage in a movie. I don't know exactly what year it is or the

I dunno... I thought the coverage of the Travelall in "Grumpy Old Men" and
"Grumpier Old Men" was pretty fine!  That's what I want my T-all to look like
when I grow up! ;-)  I don't know what year it that vehicle was either - I'd say
early 70's -- looks very much like mine but it has the tailgate vs my split
doors.

Later,

--Pete

Peter Ferris