PARTING OUT: 1972 Scout II

Hello all,

Since I have another addition to the "stable" I have decided to part out my
Scout before I send it up the road...Here are the gorey details:  It has a
strong 345 V8, good shifting 727 Automatic,  Good working Dana 20 T-case,
good Dana 44 rear, Good Dana 30 front, Driveshafts are still good, Some good
body parts, all lenses are intact, Good travel top, Good dash, cloth bench
seats are fair, Recored radiator, good glass, still has most outer chrome
trim.   Also have 2 doors off of 1973 Scout II and a Dana 44 front with disk
brakes and Lock-O-Matic hubs off 1976 Traveler.   For more info, e-mail me
and I can give you prices and info on parts.

Will trade these parts for the following:  Literature and parts for my 1974
IH 200 4X4 and parts for my 1962 Rambler Classic,

Have a good one,

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided
Motor City Repair and Salvage: Specializing in 1961-1971 Dodge Trucks and
1969-1975 IH light trucks