lifts

Binders,

The lift FAQ on the Binder Bulletin says that to run 35" tires I need a 4"
suspension lift, a 1" body lift and some "minor" fender trimming.

Q? Can I put on a 2" or 3" body lift and not trim the fenders? Note that I
intend to run 35x12.50x15 Goodyear Wrangler MTs, which are the shortest 35"
tires known to man.

                                /////
                               ( / \ )
                              (  O O  )