Re: Howard's cool Part Number knowledge

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:13:24 -0800  Weidenheimer Allan P
<weidenhe@domain.elided> writes:
>>But I discovered a very dirty secret about Howard the other day.  I'm
still
>>trying to recover from finding it out.
>
>>He doesn't have a parts manual that covers a simple 1972 T-All!!!
>
>Is this all he is missing?
>Well, my MT-131 covers that, so I can look up anything WRT 72/73
>pickups and travelalls.

Actually my info is oriented largely toward Scouts as that was what I was
interested in, but in a lot of cases, the info transfers to the T/A and
P/U, although I've been wrong thinking things were the same on both
models.

>Maybe we can take up a collection to fill in Howard's library...

Maybe a collection to help me build a library--something like a
Presidential Library?  :-)  I'd probably even be surprised at what I'd
find if I'd get everything out of the boxes.

Thanks all for the kind comments.  I just like to share the info I spent
30 years collecting.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]