Limited slip traction devices...Q's? Confusion abounds!

     I'm catching up on some old digests, and by way of the magic
     black helicopters and white vans, and nice young men in their
     clean white coats, with johnson and johnson radios, with phasers
     and blood curdling screams of aliens, etc. etc.

        They've washed my brain.

     OK, The ARBDetroitLockRiteLimtedCClipLimitedTracTruly seems
     screwed up by now!

     Damn I have no more knowledge now than I ever thought I might
     have had when I thought I knew what I had or did.

     Does this sound appealing?

        Can someone tell me if there is a technique for determining
     whether or not I have Track-Lok or Pow-R-Lok by just looking
     through the pumpkin filler hole?

        I'm about super confused now.  So the Powrlok does the same as
     the traklok, but the powr has twice as much STUFF in there?
     twice the gears, and pins, and sauce, and magic dust, you know
     magic dust, don't you?

        I thought I remember back when I thought I had a concept of
     whatever it was that I was talking about.

       Wait, What was I talking about?

       Oh, yeah,

        I thought one of the 'Lok' lim-slip diffs stayed locked until
     enough power unlocked it, and I thought that one of them stayed
     loose until enough torque locked it up.

     Am I way off base here.  Makes me scared to drive.  Got to work
     too early here.  Need more Mountain Dew, mmmmmm, yeah.

     Please help me escape my alien induced trance.  Must break
     free...

        Must break free....

     -Joel