...above average drivers.

Tom M wrote:
>... we also all seem to be above average drivers.<

Tom,

  Are you referring to the fact that the driver of the typical lifted, big
tired
Scout sits higher than the driver of the average low slung family sedan
or are you making an observation on Scout'ers driving skills? <G>

  I'm not sure I would agree with you on the driving skills issue.
Statistically speaking,  considering all the anecdotes of
roll-overs, spin outs, near fatalities, I'd say Digesters as
a group represent a hazard on the highways.  Even more of a
hazard cause we're driving 20+ year old vehicles that have seen
some pretty hard use and abuse.   I'm glad my insurance company
doesn't know I belong to this group.

  Comments?  (wait till I get my deflector shields up)

Doug