Re: Speedo

Allen,
   I did this. I got a 2WD Travelall speedo out of a yard and put it in
my Scout after swaping the front axle engage light out for the brake
light. This also gave me a 120 speedo in my 79 Scout. I have yet to pass
the 90 mark on it yet  though!
   Note though, it is some sort of federl offence to open and tamper
with a speedo in any way, whether all you did was replace the lens or
not, so becarefull or you might have Tom's Smog police, or the IRS or
the Speedo police after you. (Actually, there ought to be a speedo
police. You know people who go around and arrest those 300 lb women who
insist on whearing spandex and bathing suits and stuff. ECH!)

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto