Re: Thebert, and Speedometers...

>         I'll stop posting to both addresses when I can figure out your
>      new calendar on the BB.

Sorry, Joel.  I didn't realize that I was the hang up on fixing the
double-post thing.  I'll try to do better.  ;)

> Tulare, RMIHR, NWBRU, not listed?  I'm
> trying to plan, man, when the heck are these shows?  Nats?

RMIHR and the Nationals ARE entered on the new calendar (
http://w3.binderbulletin.org/cgi-local/webcal.pl ), for I have dates,
prices, URLs to pages with more info, etc.  Simply select the proper month
in the drop-down boxes (at the bottom of the page) and click the "View
Calendar" button.

Scout the Dunes, Scout the Pinelands, Herring Creek '99, etc. are all
posted as well.

I've searched the web for particulars on Tulare and NWBRU as recently as
today, and:

Tulare particulars are *not* on the Scouts West site,

NWBRU particulars are *not* on the Northwest Binders site.

The "new" calendar facility has been up & running for all of about 24
hours, Joel, and I manually transferred everything from the old facility to
the new.  I think it'll be a great improvement, for it allows folks without
web sites of their own to create a mini-homepage on my server to tell about
their events (or to link back to a home page of their own).  The old
facility may still be viewed at:

http://www.binderbulletin.com/intercal/intercal.htm

But there's still no info about Tulare or NWBRU on there, since no one from
those sponsoring organizations has posted anything.  I can make the
calendar facility and offer to share it, but I can't force folks to use it.

Bill