think I need help......

Ah my, went and bought the old 1963 Travelette I almost bought a year
ago. Four speed, six banger, 4x4, extra body parts, extra glass, no
rust, and runs, amazing! All for $300.00, just couldn't resist. Makes
seven IH emblems in the yard and garage, what an addiction, but now I
must learn the ways of the old trucks, a new mind set to mechanic around
with. Somebody help me! I think I need counseling, or at least a bigger
garage. Should have a whole bunch of questions for all of you with the
old iron.