Braking

I've spun quite a lot, and I'm with Tom H: almost all of them the best I
could do was drive the thing out the back window 'till I got it stopped.

As far as ABS, I don't like it much.  Audi originally gave you a defeat
switch, but I don't know if they still do.  Actually, the best thing about
ABS is to try to modulate the brakes well enough so that it doesn't come
on!!  Kindof like a game.

But as far as the gravel/snow thing: I don't need to read about it, I am
very sure that the "little wall" effect happens.  ABS is like having
complete brake failure at that point.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA