Pro-jection

After reading my e-mail this morning and laughing, albeit sympathetically,
over Tom's adventures in keeping something (anything) running, I was out
kind of patrolling a ranch where I help keep the coyote population in check,
and I was thinking that the combination of my MSD ignition, and Holley
Pro-jection has meant that I haven't had a starting problem in years. When
we came back home from back East, and the Scout had been unused for nearly 8
weeks, I turned on the key, let the pump prime the throttle body, pushed the
accelerator to the floor once (sets fast idle) turned the key and in a
second or two, it fired off and ran as if it hadn't been sitting at all. It
just works, and I like it.

Not everything else about the Scout always works as well as I would like it
to, but it starts.
John Hofstetter