Howard's reference materials.

----------
>From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
>To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
>Subject: ihc-digest V6 #433
>Date: Tue, Jan 5, 1999, 1:58 PM
>

>He doesn't have a parts manual that covers a simple 1972 T-All!!!
>
>And here I thought Howard had *the* largest collection of IH reference
>material known to mankind.

Wait a minute, John L those two statements of yours aren't necessarily
mutually exclusive. Just because he is missing at least one manual, doesn't
mean he doesn't have the world's largest collection.

Seriously, Howard is our rock, our source, our Moses leading us out of the
wilderness, but if you think about it, Scott at Binder Books better have the
largest collection of reference materials. If he doesn't, he better get to
collecting. (g)

John H.