Re: Most dangerous braking situation...

Tom and others
That's so easy to say, but I wonder what I would really do if I was in a bad
skidding spin. I've never been in one bad enough that turning the way
instinct made move the wheel, hasn't brought me out of it. I think I'd have
to go to driving school on a frozen lake for a week to ever have turning in
the direction of the spin work for me, instinctively.
John H.
DougRasmussen@domain.elided, hofs@domain.elided