N Safety

>You should be able to figure out how to short the plug with
>a jumper, I'll have to attempt this very mission when I swap
>from auto to T19.

If you are talking 727 auto. the center pin is grounded, and the
outer two go to the backup light switch on the T19.  My pickup had
factory connectors that just came out of the wire harness about
2-3", then there was a separate harness that plugged in to connect
to the auto.  Hopefully, your T19 has the short harness to connect
from the backup light switch to the connectors on the main harness.
Makes it just a plug-in swap, and then you need to make a short
jumper to plug into the wire that went to the center of the N safety
switch on the auto.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup
Was Auto, now T34