Re: ihc-digest V6 #412

In a message dated 12/28/98 4:29:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-ihc-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Hello all,
   I've got the 1-bbl Holley on my 196, and the cam that controls the
 accel pump has broken off where the arm joins the cam part.  I'm not
 sure which model carb I have, but it's whatever comes stock on a '70
 800b.  Does anyone have one (or more) of these they'd consider
 parting with?  If not, does anyone know of a NAPA part number for
 this piece, or a rebuild kit that contains it?  Thanks for any info
 you can provide (even the carb model #),
 Myron
 '68 800  196 3-spd D20/27/44

The carb is the Holley model 1904. You might be better off ordering a
remanufactured carb then going looking for one. You could buy a complete one
from some Scout parts distributor, but that would need rebuilding, and might
not be complete either. You can probably get one for about $75. Check the last
few pages of JCWhittney.