Re: Scout II newbie needs help (longish)

Tom said:

Y'know, I spent the "Valentine's Day Weekend" this year (I can say that,
it's still '98) installing my lift kit.. :-)  All of Friday night, all of
Sat and all of Sunday.

Tom,

You are so romantic.  If you're trying to steal my heart, it's all yours.
Sounds like the perfect way to spend Valentine's day.  No, I take that back,
the perfect way would be for you to be installing the lift on MY Scout. <g>

Theresa
73 Scout II - the off road rig
64 Scout 80 - may not be the daily driver as soon as I'd hoped
62 Scout 80 - strictly parts