Re: Scout II newbie needs help (longish)

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998, Daniel Nees wrote:

> >-Sorry...but my girlfriend isn't going to let
> >me work on the scout new years eve. Oh
> >well...can't win em' all...
> Time for a new Girlfriend, Right Tom? <g>

:-) Yup!

Y'know, I spent the "Valentine's Day Weekend" this year (I can say that,
it's still '98) installing my lift kit.. :-)  All of Friday night, all of
Sat and all of Sunday.. someone was *NOT* pleased with me.. working on my
TRUCK on Valentine's day.. sheesh..

Yeah, she's history now.. prioritize y'know.

:)

-Tom