Re: Ignition problems, too

Steven,
   You have what I call, TSSS. (Typical Scout Start Syndrom) See my web
page for directions on replacing the ignition switch on a Scout.
http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholic/faq/faq.html I don't have the prt
number on there, but; it is an easy to find part from NAPA.
Michael,
   I think this is what your problem is as well. I didn't know that the
WM used the same switch setup as a Scout. Just go to NAPA, forget Pep
Boys for this, and ask for an ignition switch, if you have the old one
out that will help.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The