Re: Seatbelts for Tom M.

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Allan Weidenheimer wrote:

>   Just for you, I'd like to suggest the 3" wide 5 point racing harnesses
> available from Summit.  I've heard enough stories of your
> driving to believe they are warranted...;)

:-)

Problem with those - you can NOT turn your head around to back up with
them (BTDT).  But, you are secure.. oh, and if you drop your keys on the
floor, you're SOL and have to unbuckle.. or if you can't reach the
e-brake release..

5pt harness is on tap for the racer.. who needs reverse when you're racing?