Re: Borgenson????

Borgeson actually contacted me last week about supplying shafts for our
club. The fellow surfed through my web site for the Triple Diamond
Fourwheelers and e-mailed me and mailed me a catalog. They sell complete
shafts from the knuckle joint at the firewall to the last joint on the
steering box. These shafts can be built to order with whatever style
knuckle you want on the end of the shafts. The price runs around $300.
Since I'm still being tempted to put a body lift on Ugly when I finall
get around to fixing the mounts I will be waiting for that shaft. But on
Bad and Good I may get them done with the trunion style joint in place
of the rag joint.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The