Another Scout sighting, and how bout them Boilers??

While flipping back and forth between the Purdue- Kansas St. bowl game (so
John Stricker, can we say Rosevelt Colvin?   Or how about Drew Brees????:)
Purdue won, 37-34, second Alamo Bowl victory in two years. *big grin*) and
the movie, The Bodyguard (g/f wanted to watch it, I wanted to watch the
game... so we comprimised during commercials), I saw a Scout.  It was in
the movie, while they were at the cabin, right after the boat had blown
up.  You could barely see the passenger side, but the rear was clearly
visible.  What I could see of the pass side showed the slanted window in
the rear, and I think it was white with a red stripe.  It was a Scout II,
if I wasn't clear on that.
If I am rambling, I am sorry, but I am just so happy about the Purdue win.
80 yards for a touchdown in 54 seconds.  Only Purdue, and only with Joe
Tiller at the helm.  Can't wait until next year.  Bring it on Ohio St. and
Michigan!!!
Just thought I would let everyone know that I saw that Scout, since I
don't remember seeing it listed.  Thanks.:)

Dan Felix- still *way* behind on digests :)