Scout 80/800 Body comparison

Okay, okay, another oft-answered question being re-asked.  How closely
do Scout 80's and 800's match up for body parts?  I finally have one of
each really close-withing my grasp.  One is cheap and set up for a V8
(has a non-running 304), which would accept my 345 out of my rusted to
the bone '73 Scout II.  The other is free but I'd probably have to spend
$200.00 getting it home, and is an 80, thus only set up for a 4
cylinder.  If I can finagle a place to keep both, could I get both and
cross over body parts to make one better?
I'll go the FAQ on the Binder Bulletin and look, but don't remember if
there is anything there or not right now.
Thanks for any knowledge.

Michael