I am back on line, after the ice storm from He** (time to buy a generator)

IH all,
Middle TN got hit by a ice storm the Wednesday before Christmas, and we
didn't get power back till Saturday.  (Actually, we are very fortunate,
there are still people around here without power, and it may be that way for
another week!)  We lost power Wed night around 5pm and Christmas was a bit
chilly.  Thank God for a fireplace, it kept the house above freezing
(barely).  If any of you sent me email to my home address, you might want to
try again, if I didn't answer because our local isp server has been up and
down all week.  So to all, I wish you a very Merry Christmas (late) and a
Happy New Year.   I know that I am a lot more thankful of the smaller things
now (can you say a 45 degree toilet seat, I felt sorry for my wife <grin>).

Epp
The Scout Ranch   -   Back on line